One caplet a day gives you the equivalent of 50 bottles of Red Wine!
No more gulping down a bunch of pills like you have to with a lot of other natural supplements. With Revatrol, you only need to take ONE caplet a day. Because it’s a caplet – not a tablet – it’s easier to swallow too! So just take one per day and forget about it for the rest of the day. It feels great to know that when it comes to your health – you’re covered!
Just ONE caplet of Revatrol
|Red Wine Extract…||100mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid…||100mg|
What I recommend to look for and avoid when shopping
for a resveratrol supplement
- Check the label and do the math. I recommend 100mg of both Trans Resveratrol and 100mg Red Wine extract including the seed. Often times resveratrol can come from Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract that’s 100% perfect!
- Make sure the manufacturer can demonstrate that the product is tested to contain the levels of resveratrol they’re claiming on the bottle. Ask to see a lab report.
- Don’t get fooled by names like "red wine extract" or "resveratrol complex" in the ingredients. If the manufacturer is worth doing business with, any such ingredients should include what percentage resveratrol it is standardized to contain. If it says something like "resveratrol complex, containing resveratrol, red wine polyphenols and other antioxidants" without telling you how much is resveratrol, steer clear.
- If the ad asks "How does Jennifer Aniston (or any other Hollywood actress) look so young?", avoid.
- Don’t buy any product that claims resveratrol will completely get rid of wrinkles or make you quickly lose weight.